The White Horse Hotel
In the heart of Echoland – home to Hakuba’s great restaurants, bars and nightclubs
- Located on 4th Avenue South in Echoland (100m from Echoland’s main road) - an easy one-minute stroll to Hakuba’s best restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Walking distance to ski rental shops, the famous ski jumps, galleries and Alps Gym.
- Easy access to all ski resorts in Hakuba.
Features & Facilities
- A Japanese-style experience with beautifully decorated rooms, onsen-style baths, and traditional Japanese artefacts around the hotel.
- Stunning and spacious rooms catering to every need – from singles to large groups and families in our spectacular ‘White Room’ suite.
- Centrally located in the valley providing easy access to all the great ski resorts surrounding Hakuba. Happo-One is only a 4-minute drive in our comfortable free shuttle service, and Hakuba 47 just a 7-minute drive.
- Smooth tunes, great company, Japanese and international beer, an excellent selection of international wines and top-shelf spirits, and Hakuba's best cocktails to warm you up in our relaxing bar – the perfect place to kick-start a great night out in Echoland!
- Our restaurant offers a range of hearty western-style meals to complement all the fantastic traditional Japanese cuisine around Echoland.
- A cooked full English breakfast included in your room rate.
At the White Horse Hotel you’ll enjoy:
- Friday night BBQ
- Drying room
- Rooms serviced daily
- Coffee/tea in rooms
- International TV
- Fridge in rooms
- Japanese onsen-style baths
- Washing/drying facilities
- Ski/board tuning area
- Free wireless internet
- PCs with internet
- Free private shuttle service to and from ski lifts
- Souvenir shop
- Babysitting services
- Games room for kids
- Slippers for indoor use and shoe cabinets in the foyer to store your outdoor footwear
- Our much-loved ‘Ski-Mate’ service where we’ll advise you on where to go each day to get the most out of your skiing/snowboarding!
- Free pick up from Hakuba train / bus station
|Rates per person per night (up to 6 nights)|
|White Room Suite||¥84,000 for the suite: 2 bedrooms and lounge. Max. 6 people|
Rates per person per night (7 nights or more)
|White Room Suite||¥80,000 for the suite: 2 bedrooms and lounge. Max. 6 people|
Children per night
|6 - 16 years||¥7,000|
|5 and under||¥5,000|
|Babies not requiring bed stay free. Port-a-cots available free of charge.|
- Transfers to and from Hakuba Station
- Free shuttles to all the Hakuba ski resorts
- All taxes